CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Equal opportunity blogging??

So I keep wanting to post, really I do. But then I think because it's been so long, I need to wait and throw up birthday pictures of all three of the kids. No. not just an excuse. I really was planning on posting once this weekend is over and I have photos of all three of the kids.


I know not everyone has crossed over to the darkside, facebook. I will again, try to be a better blogger. But wanna hear the sad thing..I just started to post bday pics here, then realized I already posted Evan's birthday. So I will play a little catch up so by Sat, I will be current. That is if I put pictures of Alyssa up right away. You see, my baby will be 10 on Sat. Holy COW!!! Double digits. Man, I am getting old then. Wanna see how old........scroll down>>>>>>>>>>



Next up in the line up was Megan. She's a whopping 8 now. I keep wondering when it will feel like she is the age that she is.......still wondering. She had a nice party here at the house. Some friends and a pool. Not a bad way to ring in a new year. I was thankful that the sun came out that day because it was a little cloudy and cold the few days prior. Take a look at the luau we threw.

That darn shadow! Still working on that . :O(

A little festive idea to enter the pool area.


A fun find. They looked pretty cute if I do say so myself!

Gotta dress up the munchies!

My attempt at a tropical floral center piece. 1 vase made by Megan + one bunch of fake flowers+sand from Evan's sand box= decent center piece for the table.

The girls played Aloha bingo.

Munchies.

Hula contest.

Hula contest round 2.

Megan wanted Costco cupcakes rather than a regular cake.

Happy birthday girl with her cupcake.

A little big?

Not if your goal is to make a mess with it and still have enough to eat!

Holly noticed this bit of choc. made a little heart on Megan's side.

A look from inside out.

Cash?? Huge hit. Didn't know that was such a cool gift. She was so excited.

I love hand drawn cards. So sweet and personal.

Sis checking out Meg's new DS game from the Bailes family.

The group, minus Dylan. I guess we knew eventually it would happen that they boy/ girl party thing might be an issue. Megan will probably last for a few more years at Dylan's parties. What, the only girl??? More attention for her? Somehow I think she'll hold on to that one, if he still wants her there. So sad how fast they have grown up. Here's Dylan on his own. Love the shirt!

Megan wanted to have a luau party just to be able to do the conga line.

This never gets old, no matter how many times they do it or how old the kids get!
OK, well I think after all these pictures, I really know why this is challenging for me. More pictures=forever to upload. Maybe I will try to post with fewer pics.........yeah right. If you know me you know there are waaaaaayyyyy too many for me to pick from. BTW, photo credits are shared on this day with my Holly. So nice to have a friend that captures the pictures she knows you would want. Loves to you Holly.
So, I'm back in the game peeps. See you tomorrow...I mean it.
xoxo,
Lauren :O))



0 comments: