CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm not dead, I promise.

So It's been a ridiculous amount of time since I've blogged. I admit, there are many "drafts" in my little dashboard of blogger. I kept getting mad because I'd do these great posts and then have the pictures fail to upload.


I keep telling myself and Holly that I will go back to blogging. Well, here's a post of nothingness. Nothing to say except I'm here. I truly miss you bloggy blog. I will give you some time. Might be shy on pics but I'm thinking simple might be a good way to start So, I'll add one pic here and ht publish. I'll be a step closer back to my blogging self.


The kids have grown a bit since last post...over a year ago Here's what the kidlets look like now. Well, I guess it'a what we all look like now. This is our traditional photo we take every time we leave Havasu. We have years of photos in this same spot.
Hope to post again real soon!
XOXO,
Lauren :O)

0 comments: