CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Grey's Tonight

Finally!!!! Grey's is starting back up tonight after the long writer's strike induced break. I am happy happy happy. Not only because of that but also because my best scrapping friend is coming over to push paper with me. No, we don't sit around and push paper. Well, I guess technically we do, but that is our term for scrapping. I have a ton of stuff flowing through my mind that I want to work on. I can't wait. So I'm gonna put on a pot of joe, bust out my Grey's "Seriously" mug, grab my scrapping stuff and have a pefect night.

(You'll have to mute the music on the slide show below to hear the Grey's widget. Just click on the volume icon on the lower left part of the picture.)

Lauren :O)))


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who else is coming? I thought it was just lil' ol' me! :)


I can't wait! I'll be right over!

Lauren Hampton said...

Silly you! Only you!

Truly Earnest said...

You are too cute............I dvr'd Grey's!! Can not wait to see the goodies you create tonight.