CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Classes at It's About Time

I keep on meaning to put my projects and classes up on my blog. Well, all I can do is just start. I have visions of great albums and slide shows to highlight my work. Apparently that's not happening yet so here are a few views of two layout classes I have going on at It's About Time Scrapbooks and More.



"Sun Kissed" is my kids class layout featuring beautiful Kaiser paper. I always have grown ups buying kits for this class. The class/kit it just 15.00. The class will meet on Tues August 12th at 4:30. Call the store at 951.304.3422 right away to reserve your spot or kit.

Below is my "Rockin Good Times" layout class, part of my Capture The Moment series I teach each month. This layout is great because it can be easily adapted for many types of events or pictures. I can even see the Hannah Montana twist that can be taken if you have a little one who LOVES Hannah or Miley. Class date is Thursday, August 21st. 6:30-8:30pm. Again, call IAT at 951.304.3422 to sign up.





OK, lots to do but I think i might go to bed early tonight. Yes, I know you're looking at the time on this post and wondering just how crazy I am but seriously, it is QUIET in the house right now. Hard to beat that!!

More later....

Lauren

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I ask for little in life. (ok, that's a little white lie) Seriously, when I get up in the morning, I make my coffee, get the boy off to school and I like to jump online to hit a few of my normal sites. Lately, this is the only way I have to catch up with my friend and her kidlets. So, is it too much to ask for some new reading material for my personal pleasure?
Love ya ToNs!
~Holly