CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Love to my sis!


My sister. My friend. My confidant. I love her dearly. She has been with me from the beginning. She is always there through the thick and thin. Whether poor or wealthy, in love or down on life, through tears or joy, Erin has been my rock. She is really as close to me as anyone can be. Just a quick thought that I feel blessed. Blessed to have such a great sister. I really don't deserve to have someone so great to call MY SISTER. Love you Air!
XOXO LaLa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that Erin is a great sister. I'm sure you fit that description for her too! And I should add that blessed is the woman who has daughters! Lucky me to have four beautiful ones, smart, and considerate of others and considerate of their mother and father too!

Mom